1. REBOOK APPOINTMENTS
Timing of followup treatment, especially anti-wrinkle injections, is critical for consistently improving the skin.
Any delay in ideal treatment timing, as recommended by your injector, can create a noticeable 'before and after' effect and reduce accumulative results.
2. TAKE A GRADUAL APPROACH
Anti-ageing is a marathon, not a sprint. We need to treat different layers of the face and space out treatments to allow for the full results to develop, whilst considering your budget and motivation for treatment.
A typical treatment plan for positive ageing includes:
- Regular anti-wrinkle injections every 3-4 months.
- Volume replacement with fillers every 6-18 months.
- Boosting collagen in the skin twice a year with a series of skin treatments spaced 6-8 weeks apart.
- Regular skin maintenance with Renaissance Skincare.
3. DAILY SKIN MAINTENANCE IS KEY
You will be surprised how much you can improve your skin quality with daily use of cosmeceutical skincare containing scientifically tested ingredients.
Talk to your injector about Renaissance Skincare, our highly effective cosmeceuticals that will improve hydration, even out skintone and improve texture.